OPEN DAY PHOTOGRAMMETRY 2021
Discover photogrammetry live - on September 7 and 8 at the Business Airport in Magdeburg
After a successful event premiere last year, we would like to host the OPEN DAY PHOTOGRAMMETRY 2021 at the Business Airport in Magdeburg again this year and would like to invite you to join us.
What is the OPEN DAY PHOTOGRAMMETRY?
OPEN DAY PHOTOGRAMMETRY is a live German-language event that puts a hands-on focus on airborne surveying. "Hands-on photogrammetry" is the motto. AVT, bsf swissphoto, geoplana, Hansa Luftbild as well as GeoFly invite as joint organizers and experts of the aerial photography industry to this event of a special kind.
What can you expect?
In addition to workshops and technical presentations, you will have the opportunity to talk to industry experts on two consecutive days and take a look behind the scenes of airborne surveying. Experience aircraft, technical equipment as well as image processing up close. Discuss your experiences and problems with our experts. Other exciting program highlights such as the Elbedome, one of the largest 360-degree visualization systems for virtual interactive content in Europe, are also waiting for you. Take a look at our program excerpt on the next page and get an impression of OPEN DAY PHOTOGRAMMETRY 2021.
You would like to be there?
Be quick - save 35% of the ticket price until June 30, 2021 35% and make sure you get one of the limited tickets. Simply use our online registration:
Program excerpt OPEN DAY PHOTOGRAMMETRY 2021
- Aerial image flight with pressure cabin and glass
- High-performance cameras and laser scanners - The benefits of the latest systems
- Precision imaging without wobble - Camera stabilization platforms
- Professional 3D hardware
- Software solutions for 3D city models and 3D mesh
- "Mobile Mapping - on the way to the digital twin" - explore vehicle and technology
- Flight planning in data production
- Survey flight live - now you are the operator
- Navigation in the aircraft
- From the practice: The aerial image as a modern planning tool: 3D stereo analysis, map & Co
- 3D mesh generation
- Oblique image processing
- Laser scanning
- Ask! - Meet all experts directly on site.
- Experience! - Dive into three-dimensional worlds - the Elbedome makes it possible. The cone-shaped building is one of the largest 360-degree visualization systems for virtual-interactive content in Europe.
Get-Together, 07.09.2021 from 19:00
- Come and talk to surveying professionals, software experts and hardware specialists in a pleasant atmosphere and with wine and dine.
Top of page